1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dwwin.exe

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by pcsmith36, Jul 6, 2007.

1. pcsmith36

pcsmith36 Guest

Hi Folks, thanks in advance for your help... I have been using DVDXCopy Platinum and any DVD to copy DVD's with no problems for the most part but have come accross a couple that will not copy without giving an error. dwwin.exe Application Error - The exception Breakpoint. A breakpoint has been reached. (0x80000003)occurred in the application at location 0x7c901230. I have run Ad Aware and Spybot but it did not help. I read another thread that suggested going to a site and doing a free virus malware scan... Here is the log from that scan:

Incident Status Location

Potentially unwanted tool:Application/FunWeb Not disinfected C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MSIMG32.dll
    Potentially unwanted tool:application/funweb Not disinfected c:\windows\downloaded program files\f3initialsetup1.0.0.15.inf
    Adware:adware/securityerror Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Hannah\Favorites\Antivirus Test Online.url
    Potentially unwanted tool:application/mywebsearch Not disinfected hkey_classes_root\clsid\{9AFB8248-617F-460d-9366-D71CDEDA3179}
    Potentially unwanted tool:Application/Processor Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Hannah\Desktop\Virus Removal Tools\VirtumundoBeGone.exe
    Spyware:Cookie/did-it Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Phil\Cookies\phil@did-it[1].txt
    Spyware:Cookie/BurstBeacon Not disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Phil\Cookies\phil@www.burstbeacon[1].txt
    Virus:Trj/Agent.DIL Disinfected C:\Documents and Settings\Phil\My Documents\My Downloads\playtoadgeneralfree.exe
    Potentially unwanted tool:Application/MyWebSearch Not disinfected C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\riched20.dll

2. attar

attar Senior member

With (updated)AnyDVD running, try right click on the fox and select, "Rip video DVD to harddisk"

3. david94

david94 Regular member

its probably copy write protected