1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dynex DVD+R DL from BB

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by CCScan, Apr 30, 2007.

1. CCScan

CCScan Member

I thought I'd post my results from using Dynex DL disks I bought from BB. By the way, this site has been a tremendous help thanks to everyones experiences and expertise. I've read all the post I could find on what DL disk to buy but still decided to purchase the Dynex DVD+R DL disks due to the price. ( I'm a cheapo )I burnt a 15 pack using DVD Decrypter and every one worked perfect. This was my first DL burns. I've done hundreds of DVD-R disks for my movies, Xbox and PS2 games using Verbs. These Dynex disks were ID'd by Decrypter to be RICOHJAPAN disks. Thought I'd share.

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Txs for posting that CCScan
    Haven't tried Ricoh dl yet - just Verb so far but may give them a try.
    What's the make and model of your burner?

3. CCScan

CCScan Member

Its a Matshita DVD-RAM UJ-850S DL burner. Its in my new Acer Aspire 5100-3372 notebook that I bought for $499.00 at BB. So far, no coasters. I did the DL burns with Decrypter at 2.4x.

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Wow Matshita's doing a good job with these. Have yet to burn a dual layer on my Matshita (older model) - don't trust it for these :)

You might want to check out ImgBurn - same developer as Decrypter. ImgBurn is the updated burning program.
    I use that for dual layer (other drives).

Txs for the info too!

5. CCScan

CCScan Member

I've seen Imgburn mentioned but never have tried it. I'll give it a go for my next burn. Thanks.