1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dynex media? Help me out!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by bradhunt, Dec 31, 2007.

1. bradhunt

bradhunt Member

So I checked the stickied thread on the best media, and it kinda confused me, people are running around in circles saying ritek media is okay, but dynex sucks? So I checked my media ID, and it comes up as ritek media.. So whats going on here? I have dynex riteks? Theres about 75 of them lying around and I don't care if they die out 4-9 months from now because I've had them for years and need to get rid of them somehow *No, no drink holders ;P*.

But if worst come to worst, I can probably buy some verbatims or yudens on e-bay.. So give me some advice!! :)

Should I just use the dynex's to get rid of them, or not even try..?

2. schweet

schweet Guest

Just use Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden, they're without doubt the best media you can get.

You might be able to burn games using crappy media, but crappy media wears out your laser faster.

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

I've never had problems with Ritek. Dynex probably uses many different manufacturers for their discs, so you probably got the top of the line Dynex if they are in fact Ritek.