1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dysan Cd-Rs??

Discussion in 'CD-R(W) Media' started by JonnoNZ, Oct 31, 2007.

1. JonnoNZ

JonnoNZ Member

Hi all!

My first post here. Iv recently brought a very good cd player and finding out about burning CD-Rs. I use Nero to find the manufacturer. Iv used TDK/Imation/Whitcoulls cd-rs and the manufacturers were Ritek/SMC/Plasmon. Never heard Plasmon ones before though?

I found these Dysan cds ( http://www.cdr-forum.de/detailcdr_e.php?ID=1819 ) and they were kinda cheap here in NZ from Sounds Music. They used Prodisk. They are meant to be good? So as long as it uses Prodisk does it matter if it says Dysan etc?

So its either Dysan (prodisk) or Vertbatim (they are a lot more exp here. THanks for feedback

2. catfreak

catfreak Active member

Welcome to After Dawn . . .

Those Dysan CDs at the link that you provided are manufactured by Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC) which produces first class media.

I've also had excellent success with ProDisc CDs . . .

You can't go wrong with either

Victor

3. JonnoNZ

JonnoNZ Member

Thanks! Mine showed Prodisc tho not the other manufacturer. Will use Dysan then as they cheap and seem the best. When using Nero to anaylis the disc, does the cdr need to be blank or full or either?

4. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

either