1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e-boot pbp files

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dazzymac, Jan 31, 2007.

1. dazzymac

dazzymac Member

can some one give me a step by step guide on how to get an E-BOOT PBP file to work on my psp, or how to convert it into an iso image, i have managed to downgrade it to 1.50 and sussed how to play an iso. im a complete novice so please keep it simple.thnx

2. Bytrix

Bytrix Member

I'd recommend you upgrade to 3.03 OE-C custom firmware: http://lan.st/showthread.php?t=551

It has all the advantages of 1.5 and makes it easier to run ISOs and other programs.

eboot.pbp files should go in their own folder in the GAME folder on the memorystick (eg: ms0://GAME/myprogram/eboot.pbp) then they will show up in the GAME menu of the PSP.

If you are staying with 1.5 however you will need 1.5 compatible eboots, which will contain two folders (myprogram and myprogram%), both of which must go in the GAME folder on the memory stick.

3. dazzymac

dazzymac Member

i ll upgrade and see how i go. cheers

4. dazzymac

dazzymac Member

cant seem to find updaters 150pbp & 303pbp can any one help

5. Bytrix

Bytrix Member

6. dazzymac

dazzymac Member

downloaded 310 by dark alex it contains 4 folders oeflasher,oeflasher%,oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% all 4 contain e boot pbp files. what do i do now

7. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

have you tried consulting the readme, ninety percent of the time the info people are looking for can be found in there.

8. dazzymac

dazzymac Member

ive read the read me cant make any sense of it ,someone please tell me where i can find the 150pbp & the 310pbp what folders are they in

9. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

Get the official Sony 1.50 and 3.10 update files from

http://www.psp-hacks.com/category/36

and rename the 1.50 one to 150.PBP, and the 3.10 one to 310.PBP

They go in oeupmaker, which goes in GAME. Run that and it generates a DATA.DXAR file.

Move that to oeflasher, and run that. Make sure your AC adapter is plugged in, and read the readme thoroughly before anyway in case I forgot anything.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007