1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e-cod files???

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by locomaaan, Jan 10, 2005.

1. locomaaan

locomaaan Member

i unzip my rar file and i get 33 e-cod files. how do i make them into an ISO to burn, dvd decrypter does not recognize e-cod. files... please help

2. okboz

okboz Regular member

Very easy indeed if you havn't already found the answer. Instead of trying to extract the file named e-cod.001 with winrar, which it wont ley you do anyway, open winrar by selecting 'start' 'programmes' 'winrar' but make sure you have WINRAR in the first place installed.

Once winrar is open navigate to the folder containing the e-cod files and they should all appear as one big list as it would look like when just oopening the folder. Right click the mouse on the first file
    (e-cod.001)and select 'extract to the specified folder'. The ISO will then be built for you if you have a programme such as magic ISO or winiso installed.

Thats it!!!! Winrar cant be used the normal way for extracting/building ISO's but can be used this way for lots of weird looking file extensions.#

Burn ISO in decrypter

Hope this helps

Boz

Last edited: Jan 14, 2005
  3. okboz

okboz Regular member

Yes thanks Boz, i really appreciate the help and the time and trouble you have gone to in writing this. geez some people are so rude its beyond belief. Why bother.

4. locomaaan

locomaaan Member

yes thank you very much for ur help, but unfortunately i couldnt check the forum until today, i just got in from out of town. i tried using winiso but it doesnt seem to work.

5. okboz

okboz Regular member

Try using magic iso. Make sure you have a good copy of it then there should be no problems at all. Pm me if you get stuck ok.

I was only being sarcastic with above message as noone ever usually posts thanks lol

Boz

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005
  6. locomaaan

locomaaan Member

thanks i will make sure to try that out