1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E3 Discussion tread only

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by NexGen76, Jul 10, 2007.

1. NexGen76

NexGen76 Regular member

How do you guy feel so Far with Microsoft going first? I want you rated all three console maker from 1-10 & how do you feel about there show.

So far Microsoft has been a bomb & alot of XBOX fans are pissed they had nothing new other than RE5 is coming to 360 but thats old News.I give Microsoft a 4 out of 10.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2007
  2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Let them go first so Sony looks even better, and im not surprised M$ had nothing new seeing as they only ever do anything when they get sued or if Sony does something first as with the blueray and the hd-dvd paperweight. They should have revealed their plan to extend the 360's warrenty at E3 if you ask me, they would have made themselves look alot better and made less of an ass of themselves.

3. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

sonys about to drop bombs i got this feeling

4. NexGen76

NexGen76 Regular member

Sony had there private viewing of KillZone 2 most of the media was thinking they was watching the trailer but they didn't know they was watching in game footage...lol it made there mouth dropped.Also each level is at least 2 gig's & these nuts say Blu-Ray not needed.I got a feeling Sony it going to leave alot of people foaming @ the mouth to day.

5. zegame

zegame Regular member

xbox 360 and the elite got price drops too. And the captions at the bottom kept saying MGS 4 will not be exclusive to the ps3, my face was turning red infront of my box fanboy friends. I am nervous but i feel like sony will pull out of it. but all the ps3 exclusive titles are turning multi platform. for eample dmc4, final fantasy maybe, re5, stranglehold, assasins creed, and probably more to come. :(

6. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

a lot of exclusives might have turned multi-platform but lets talk that for a sec look at the exclusives that sony does have god of war gran turismo killzone resistance and so on i wish people would be grateful for exclusives ps3 owners are gonna have also a lot of the 360 exclusives are going multiplatform lets just wait to see what sony lays on the table today the ps store says prepare for something new so lets see if they have done anything innovative

7. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

well according to sonys press release, alot of exclusives are indeed coming, some you didnt expect. ut3 is a complete exclusive, aslong as sony see's it selling consoles they'll pay, and the 360 can dream on. go user created mods. i loved the release, 9 of 10, best in years. all the games looked sweet, mgs4 was nice, and killzone 2 lived up to the graphics hype 97% and looked pretty fun. i heard the microsoft showing was a drag, but sony knew what they needed to pull off the ps3 and they took the stands.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  8. sstoneho

sstoneho Member

I would have to get it a 9/10. I have all three system's and out of all of them I play the the 360 everytday. The PS3 right now is a $600.00 paperweight. I have rented all of the games for it and so far I haven't bought a single one. I have bought about four for the wii. I am sitting on about 12 for the 360. I watched the whole presentation last night and thought there is a ton of great games coming out this fall.

The game play on call of duty 4 looks sweet. assassins creed looks like so much fun. Lost odyssey (i think that's what it's called) WOW. Grand theft auto with extra's not for the playstation. All the games added to the arcade. The content on marketplace. Not to mention xbox live.

I think it will be hard for Sony to compete right now, that's why they lowered the price. If you think about it they have only released three to four games since launch. Nintendo has put out about 10 to 12 since launch.

Sony will have to do something special to impress me. They need games and need games fast. I want to see Killzone 2 being played on a actual playstation before i am sold on it. I like the blu-ray player on the PS3 but right now that's all i use it for. Call me a fanboy or whatever you want but when it comes down to it, if i play something everyday that would be the better product.

9. JorDogg

JorDogg Regular member

I havent seen much from the E3 yet, are there any vids online that give you a summery of all that has happened for PS3? like showing heaps of demos and other stuff? greatful for a link!

10. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

g4 on demand.
    http://www.g4tv.com/vod/index.html

or at g4's main e3 site
    http://www.g4tv.com/e32007/index.html

whats with people dissing the killzone two finale trailer, i for one liked it quite a bit. it lacked color though, but it was a dark level. people also seem to dis the costumes, but i dont mind it, plus its creative. my fave uniforms were in ubersoldier, a game that could have been 10x better if they put more effort into it. the ones with the cool gasmasks are what im talking about.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  11. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

also, check the PsStore. it has a bunch of e3 videos and some other new material of interest.