1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E65 error...before flashing ms28

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by stavinor, Jan 5, 2008.

1. stavinor

stavinor Member

Hi,
    I have previously succesfully flashed 2 xboxes without problems but doing a third one i have encountered a problem.
    I was using iprep to get the orig.bin file from my drive using a floppy disc at first but i kept encountering errors about not enough space to make the hacked.bin so i used a usb drive... I kept using iprep and it succesfully read the firmware and saved it but then kept on saying "no valid firmware found" and when i used key extractors in windows i got all the F's... I haven't actually flashed anything to the drive as I ahvent got my key yet but when I plugged the xbox in to see if it was still working i got the E65 error....the xbox has a ms28 2006 drive but the xbox has been sent away to fix the 3 red lights recently and a replacement xbox was sent back to me (this one) but i don't see how that'd make a difference..
    bit stuck on why i am getting this error and why i couldnt get a valid orig.bin file... any suggestions would greatly help...
    Thanks a lot!

2. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Are you still able to read the firmware from the drive?

3. mjfouline

mjfouline Guest

i think E65 means the xbox cant find the drive

check the connetions.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2008