1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E85H will not record all scheduled events after 0970DL upgrade

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by Ender3rd, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Ender3rd

Ender3rd Member

I am curious if anyone has experienced an issue with the E85H not coming out of standby for scheduled recording events after upgrading the firmware to 0970DL? Mine has had a persistent problem with this following the update. It seems to wake up fine if I schedule an event for the same day, but it has issues with weekly, daily, or once if scheduled more than a few hours in advance. Very odd. If I manually turn the unit on during a period where an event is supposed be recorded, it will begin to record. I have done a system reset [skip reverse] [Time Slip] [Eject] and have also unplugged it to force a self-check. Clearing all scheduled events and rescheduling them does not seem to help. Reinitializing the unit and letting it find the time and TV-Guide EPG again did not help. Anyone else have an E85H with amnesia?

Regards,

Ender

2. mccartyb2

mccartyb2 Member

I just upgraded firmware this morning. I appear now to have inherited this exact same problem.

Anyone figure out a fix for this?