1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EA Announces First Need for Speed ProStreet Community Race Day

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by bailey07, Dec 18, 2007.

1. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

Well, its official guys, the 1st community race day is taking place 19th December. You'll also have the chance to play against developers of the game, win cool prizes, and unlock a special achievement only available during this Race Day.

Happy Racing.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Sounds like a nice little deal. If the game was even half as good as Most Wanted or Carbon i would consider it. But after playing it was was highly disappointed.

3. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

I admit carbon was probably better but I still think Prostreet is a very good game and the graphics are also an improvement.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  4. steimy

steimy Active member

For me, once they took out the free roaming and street racing it was over. The game is way to linear now. The driving physics are also really bad compared to the rest of the series. Not sure if they were trying for something between what they normally have and simulation (Forza 2) but whatever it was they missed the mark badly.

Now i have not played the 360 version but have played the PC version so i figure they are really similar. I know that NFS Carbon was great on the PC compared to the console.