1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EA NFL Street need patch?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by orangutan, Jan 24, 2004.

1. orangutan

orangutan Guest

Guys, bought NFL Street yesterday and tried to back it up w/ my Sony DRU-530A just like usual when i purchased a game. The PS2 logo appreared, the intro movie was good and then it just "sat" there doing nothing, blank screen. Always backup my game when i bought it and no problem. this is the first time i unsucessfully back up a game. I have been using TDK DVD-R and use alcohol to even make an image out of the dvd, placed it on the hd and burn it at 2X. no good backup. 2 roasters n counting. any thoughts or advice?

sincerely,
    orangutan

2. RNF1968

RNF1968 Regular member

I have backed up NFL Street on Memorex DVDR at 1X using Alcohol and it works fine for me. I have a Magic V chip. What mod are you running?

3. stunn611

stunn611 Regular member

[bold] i have the same problem your talkin about but only with the oringal nfl street. when i made a backup of it, it worked fine. maybe you should try different programs or medias, but i dont think its the media your usin cause i know tdk dvd-r are great. i copied nfl street with dvd decrypter usin verbatim dvd-r. what chip are you usin? also i'm pretty sure you dont need a patch for nfl street. good luck.
    _
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]ps2 v7
    magic 3.1
    sony DVD-+RW DW-U12A
    TDK & Verbatim dvd-r[/small]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2004
  4. vairox

vairox Regular member

burned it at 1x on fujifilm (ritek) dvd-r with my sony drive....worked fine, magic 3.1

5. orangutan

orangutan Guest

i am using magic 3 and stunn611, you mentioned that you used to have the same problem as i do. how do you come to resolve it? i think u guys should know this but i used to isolate the dvd writer on an eide chan, now it is sharing with another device, precisely a dvd-rom. i have heard that this config may produce static interference or some kind. But on the 2nd time, i decide to make an iso image first then burn it, still no good. i am gonna try now w/ dvd decrypter cos i have been using the latest alchol pro w/ no prob.

sincerely,

6. bladerz

bladerz Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2004
  7. aleeyun

aleeyun Member

are you using a fliptop?