1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easiest way to go from 3.03 OE-C to OE-B

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by davemasta, Apr 7, 2007.

1. davemasta

davemasta Member

Hey Everyone,

My Friend tells me that unfortunately OE-C cannot change like the opening movie and stuff when you load the PSP and that I have to go down to OE-B in order to do things like that. First question is what is the easiest way to get to OE-B and secondly do I need to backup everything on my PSP, or is it not going to get touched during the downgrade?

2. pspcrazy2

pspcrazy2 Regular member

recover it to 1.50 and upgrade to 3.03 OE-B. and no you dont have to back up the files on your psp

3. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Your friend is full of crap. Don't go to 3.03 OE-B, OE-C is better.

4. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Only 3.10 OE won't allow that. 3.03 OE will allow it to happen so stay in OE-C.

5. davemasta

davemasta Member

My Friend gives me a 100% assurance that it will brick, he says he got the "red screen of death?" What do you guys think of this?

6. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

You cannot get a red screen of death with custom themes only blue screen of death at least.

7. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

i thought that you had to go: "OE-A / OE-A' / OE-B"

thatss what the instructions told me when i did it a while back; you cnat install OE-b w/o OE-a' 1st.....or at least thats the last installer i ran.....

anyway...i see why you want oe-b....to run cintro w/o modding your recovery in OE-C...i want that for oe-c, because i believe that is the only thing that cannot be customized in OE-C...is a pmf coldboot.....