1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

easy guide to PC burning???

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by 0jammer0, Aug 10, 2003.

1. 0jammer0

0jammer0 Member

man i've read through many of these posts and i KIND of know how to burn PC games (not really). OK, well so far i've downloaded ClonnyXXL and Alcohol 120%. I went to that post that "shows" you how to use ClonyXXL but the picture links are broken. I've also been reading some other posts and i see all this crap about Sheep burning and all this OTHER CRAP, man im gettin confused.
    Basically i just want an easy step by step (newbie step by step) guide. You dont have to go into great detail. Just give me the basics. Right now im trying to burn "Age of Empires". I put it into Clony and it says it has "n/a" protection (i dont even know if i did it righy, it shows 5 skulls)..... Basically i dont even know what to use first Clonny or Alcohol, can somebody out there help us all confused newbies... please?!?!

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Age of Empires has no protection on it. Heck you could just copy-paste-burn using datacds. If you want to use clonecd.... its really a nobrainer-simply-clicky job. Just select Game CD type and keep clicking next!_X_X_X_X_X_[small]ASUS A7V8X-X, AMD2500+
    Samsung 1024MB, PC2700
    360GB [3x120GB, 7200, 8MB]
    MSI Starforce, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB

AFTERDAWN IRC: irc.emule-project.net, #ad_buddies
    COME SAY HI![/small]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2003