1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easy Nero Burning Images Question!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by dukill, Feb 6, 2004.

1. dukill

dukill Member

Is there anyway to save the nero images when you are buring a ps2 game in cd version? If they do save were do they save to. I usally use the wizard but do not use on the fly

2. mickz

mickz Member

Just save the image into a new folder or on your desktop. Burn from the image, nice and simple.

3. dukill

dukill Member

Thanks for the help. I understand that part of it but i still dont understand HOW to save them. When i copy a cd i usally use the wizard to do it. There is no option to save the image to the hard drive. So how do i physically save the image. Thanks for taking your time to help.

4. dbminter

dbminter Regular member

I don't know if the wizard allows it, as I don't use it. But, in Nero's main interface mode, you can select from the Drive list, Image Recorder. Then, you just copy from the source drive or whatever to the Image Recorder as your destination. You're then asked where to save it, and, you burn the image. There it is. You can then burn it at any time you wish. I almost always burn this way first since going to HD is faster than to disc, and, will rarely have a problem crashing due to a disc error and forcing you to start all over. And, you'll have the disc image so no need to recreate the job if you closed it, etc.