1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

easy problem

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by totenkoph, Apr 4, 2007.

1. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

ok guys, i know this is probably an easy problem to solve, but i was wondering how in the heck do you reduce your icon size to normal?? the things are as big as my hands!! lol also, how to i find the "run" program, i cant seem to find it, and no im not talking about dos. thirdly, i used azureus on xp and still had stuff downloading to another hdd (that was not deleted in installation, so files are all still there)
    and i was wondering if i could restart the downloads where they left off, thanks.

2. Morph416

Morph416 Active member

Icons - Right click Desktop, Properties. Appearance tab, Advanced button. Select Icon from the pull down menu, and set the size. Norm is 32.

If you mean, Start, Run...right click your Taskbar, go to Properties. Click on the Start Menu tab, then the Customize button. Click on the Advanced tab....scroll down thru the list and check Run Command.

3. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

thanks man, everythings working. just need to get my bitorrent client up and running, but is there a way to continue my downloading? there are files not yet completed that id like to finish.

4. Morph416

Morph416 Active member

No clue my friend....I don't use torrent programs.