1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

easy way to simplfy my burning life

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by LT72884, Mar 1, 2007.

1. LT72884

LT72884 Member

Ok here is what i mean. the current way i am burning movies is this.

1. i use dvd decryptor to rip to HDD
    2. use dvd shrink because i dont have disks bigger than 4.6GB. i convert all the extras to still images because all i want is the menus and title.
    3in dvd shrink i click on back up and it burns it. except i dont know what software it is using to burn it.

i also have ripit4me, img burn and nero. so is there a better way to ripp with what programs i have or is my setup ok. also with step 3, how do i know what shrink is using as its burning software.
    thanx

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

nero works great with dvd shrink, also any ashampoo will do the trick

3. Bruce999

Bruce999 Regular member

>>>>also with step 3, how do i know what shrink is using as its burning software?<<<<

Try this --

Open up DVDShrink. Go to the "Edit" menu at the top, and choose "Preferences" (the very last item).

Once there, click on the tab to the extreme right "File I/O"

Look carefully at the window which appears, down under "BURN SETTINGS." Look at the choice which reads "Enable burning with Nero." If you have a checkmark next to that item, your PC is automatically using Nero Burning Rom to do the burning.

Hope this helps,

-Bruce

4. LT72884

LT72884 Member

yup, it looks as if i am using nero then. hmm. i like nero though. can ripit4me use nero as its burning option.