1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

easybuy2000.com

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Sharkz, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Sharkz

Sharkz Member

Hello all. I'm getting ready to buy my modchip. Was just wondering if anybody has good feedback about easybuy.com?

I know they are recommended with a *sticky post* up in this forum, but would like some feedback if possible. Are they good or just a sponser here? I have no problem using the link to help out the site just wondering is all.... Thankz.... Peace.

2. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

I bought my magic 3.1 from them. My only worry was that they sent it regular mail, which got put through the machines and such that mail goes through, which pressed the envelope, but still the mod chip worked fine.

3. mconly

mconly Member

i used to buy PS1 game enhancers off Ioan Burris back in the day! once his mom answered when i called. it was such a ghetto business. not too long after he has set up a webpage "easybuy2000.com". next thing i know he's got more than one location, and he must be making lots of money! all i can say about easy buy is taht i've ordered from them many times, but a long time ago, and they were always helpful....they'd quickly replace defected products, and were always eager to answer questions. go with them. good for you ioan!