1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebay Warning

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by darkcast, Dec 13, 2004.

1. darkcast

darkcast Member

Hi i bouth a few disc on bay and i want to warn you about this seller (Discount Media) i bouth from this guy a 100 cd's and there all duds and after the sale ended and i got the dvd i found my self with a 100 drink coster for 40 $(jajajajaja) shit happends right !!

Stay away from this seller ... her a rip off

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Can you be more specific or link to that seller feedback page?

I ran discount media and discount_media.

discountmedia:
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewFeedback&userid=Discount+Media
    Feedback rating was 100% and last feedback received was May 2, 2002

discount_media:
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewFeedback&userid=Discount_Media

It would be most helpful if you posted the feedback page, so they know exactly which seller your talking about. And hope fully you gave that seller a negative feedback, so we could verify that as well

3. darkcast

darkcast Member

mmm well thats wierd ill have to cheack if i got the right user name.
    im sorry if i missled you in anyway..

4. Kingd

Kingd Guest

Avoid Ebay for Media as there are plenty of good sites that sell media for reasonable prices. Check out supermediastore.com.

5. teefyum

teefyum Member

6. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Hello all, Ebay has some good media on it. I got 90 verbatim +4x about a month ago. 3 spindles of 30.Total of $34.00 including s+h and they gave me 10 bonus discs.2 of the cakes checked out on dvdinfopro as ricohjpnr01 and 1 cake at mccoo2.They are performing well in both pc and standalone playing.I stay away from most other brands on there.Also some of the s+h charges are outragious. Bye