1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebay

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by jesspren6, Feb 24, 2007.

1. jesspren6

jesspren6 Member

I was looking on ebay for ps3's and other game consoles. I'm looking for a used one but how much do you think I could get one for on there from this time to like early summer? I was thinking of buying one if I could get one for under 350 with shipping included with that. I also saw some Wii's on there with no reserve for like 45-70 bucks. A lot of them for paypal only, but I should transfer some money to my paypal account. Try to get one for 60 bucks and save a lot of money.

2. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

I seriously doubt you would get one for $60...or a wii.... I think your looking at bids 3 days to weeks out...Try best buy for some used ones.. Popular items like the PS3 on Ebay you may end up paying the same or more for it than what youd get in a store for..

3. jesspren6

jesspren6 Member

But I could probly get a wii for under 70 before shipping.

4. SovMish

SovMish Guest

Don't be stupid. You're not getting a wii or a PS3 for lower than $20 off the retail price. Do you think the sellers are idiots? haha

If you want to be clever, then find a broken PS3 on ebay, buy it, go to wal-mart, make up some story about your grandmother giving this to you, and exchange it for a new one. That is if you want to be evil and all that.

5. henrito

henrito Member

I dont think he can... xD