1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EBOOT.PBP and KEYS.BIN

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by xmatic, Jan 18, 2007.

1. xmatic

xmatic Member

Okay I got a game and when I used winrar it contains two files, EBOOT.PBP and KEYS.BIN I downgraded from 2.71 down to 1.5 and then upgraded with the custom firmware 3.03 a. Now I can play iso games that I save in the root folder fine without a problem. My problem is how can I play games in the above format? I tried numerous searches and have come up empty with no results. I found a program that converts the EBOOT.PBP to ISO which I tried, but no success. Should I also try converting the Keys.bin? please help fellas!

2. randazo

randazo Member

That Form (ebotot and keys) is for psx emulator put in normal game folder in a named folder of your choosing.

3. xmatic

xmatic Member

can you link me to the ps one emulator? thanks!

4. randazo

randazo Member

psx emulater is built in 3.xx firmware just move to a folder and run. Make sure you include the keys.bin.

5. PY80

PY80 Member

same here. i also upgraded to 3.03OE-A . going to get hold of an eboot + bin file too. Havent tried myself, but heard that to play these you will need OE-B and above ? is this true?

thanks.
    PY

6. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

all you need is an OE firmware. U might want to consider upgrading to OE-C tho considering ur already at 3.03.

7. phuocle

phuocle Member

One more thing... you can name the folder anything you want... except DO NOT put any spaces in the folder name. Otherwise you'll just see a Corrupted Data icon and no game.

Learn from my mistake... I thought I was doing myself a favor by putting in spaces for readability... when nothing worked, I said, what the hell, do an 8-letter folder name to see what happened and that worked... but the culprit was the spaces in the folder name. It can be long... just NO SPACES!!! :-D

8. Vampiro93

Vampiro93 Regular member

hey i put spaces and it works great.... wats the problem then???

9. PY80

PY80 Member

hold on there.. just got me confused. So do i put the eboot.pbp + bin file in ANY folder in the MS ROOT, or do i put it in the /GAME folder only.

sorry. brains slow.

havent got around to upgrading to OE-C yet. arghh.. so little time.

thx again

10. milram

milram Member

I had the same problem I updated to 303oe-B and got it working I had to create a GAME303 folder then put both files into it. I don't have my psp with me and I can't remember if the path to the folder is PSP/GAME/GAME303 or PSP/GAME303 try them both one of them will get you going