1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

editing movies with nero vision....

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by benbernie, May 23, 2007.

1. benbernie

benbernie Regular member

hi
    im trying to edit a movie from a dvd that i added to my computer with
    nero 6.im not sure how to edit it from there.i want to diviede it up into seperate scenes.how do i do this?it seems to be very hard.any ideas?thanks

benbernie

2. hobbit112

hobbit112 Regular member

Yo, benbernie,

You're talking generalities, you need to be more specific before you get any assistance.

First off, what type of DVD are you talking about? Commercial, home-made, etc.?

How did you add it to your computer? You say Nero 6, but what flavor (i.e., 6.6.0.18, etc.)?

Did you add it as DVD files, a mpeg conversion, an avi conversion, or as an iso file?

This info would help us greatly in helping you.

I've done a fair amount of editing/converting movies either captured as mpegs, converted from avis or decoded from dvds to dvds within Nero. I can say from experience it can be very frustrating until the dim bulb starts to glow but then the learning experience takes off.

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  3. benbernie

benbernie Regular member

hi
    god had no idea of these specilications......well its from a finalized dvd that i made previously.im using the last updated nero 6
    the dvd is a or was a blank tdk dvd.it reads 1x16x4.7 gb.i mainly use nero 6 to burn cds and copy dvds.hope that helps you.thanks

benbernie