1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edition / creation MPEG-2 file

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by camarate, Jan 21, 2004.

1. camarate

camarate Member

I assemble a video (format MPEG-2) joining two video files.
    Occurs that, when I generate the new file, beyond certain moment, the image to be dephased of the sound.
    I already used two softwares, "Ulead VideoStudio 7" and "MGI VideoWave III", and in the both of them is happening the same.
    Please, can anybody help me?

Thank you,

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

Can you rephrase the Question in English Please??? What you are saying does not make any sence...

3. camarate

camarate Member

I Trying again.

I need to create a video joining two files MPEG-2.
    To this I already used two software: Ulead VideoStudio 7 and MGI VideoWave III, and in both is happening the same thing.
    When I generate the new file MPEG-2, after few moments, the sound was unbalanced of the image (the sound comes after the image).
    Does anybody have some idea of how to solve this problem?

I wait to have now written in understandable English.

Thank you very much.

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well Those Programs are Not Proper Mpeg editors...If you want to join 2 Mpeg 2 files together without ANY Quality Loss and in only a couple Of Minutes you should use a Proper Mpeg Joiner...You Can simply use the Joiner in Tmpgenc...Download the Program and run it and go to "File" to "Mpeg Tools" to "Merge & Cut" and then Load in Both Files and then click "Run" and in a Couple minutes the 2 files will be Joined...Cheers