1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Educated Opinions on Burning Programs

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cHiBaNgEl, Aug 7, 2003.

1. cHiBaNgEl

cHiBaNgEl Guest

can anyone recommend a reliable, and high-quality burning program for making image files of ps2 games onto my harddrive.

i want to begin backing up a few of my games but i have limited harddrive space. can anyone recommend the best program for creating ps2 game image files?

i have dvd decrypter already. any other better ones?

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

I used to use Alcohol 120% all the time and it never gave me any trouble, never one bad copy :) its all down to the media

3. bddarkman

bddarkman Regular member

alcohol 120 is the best.very easy to use and does a good job on computer games back ups to /

4. Crucial

Crucial Guest

Stomp Recordnow Max 4.5 - Just a few simple clicks and you have a perfect copy. Made by Veritas...'nuff said! Your pc will need to be using an NTFS file system (ie. NT4,W2K,XP). FAT32 is limited to 4GB, which some games are greater than. __X_X_X_X_X_[small]V7/DMS3 2.0[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2003
  5. jay33

jay33 Regular member

If you already have dvd decrypter you don't need to bother with anything else. It's simple, works great & it's free. How can you beat that?

6. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

Had never had a problem wit Nero..

7. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

i agree with jay, dvd decrypter is the best because it works great and is free.