1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EFFING ACCUCORES!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by pipopo, Nov 13, 2007.

1. pipopo

pipopo Member

Are there any good sony blank DVD's that arent Accucores out there? I know Taiyo Yuden's are good but they dont sell them at CompUSA. Also are there any good blank DVD's that CompUSA carries?

P.S Stay away from Sony Accucore DVD's they effing suck and games barely work or wont work at all.

2. abby26

abby26 Member

Wow I'm using Sony dvd-r (accucore's) and I haven't had a problem. According to the website that lists the best media to use this is up there! I burn at 4x which is the lowest I can burn.

3. pipopo

pipopo Member

Before I used Sony DVD-R DMR47 and they're great but those damn accucores never work for me. I burn at the lowest speed possible for me witch is 6X but it burns at 1.something but they games never work or they work very poorly.

4. abby26

abby26 Member

I just looked on compusa's website I would go with Maxell, TDK, Fujifilm, Verbaitum, if you go with sony again look for ones without the accucore on the outside also look all over any media and make sure they are made in japan!!!! Don't buy anything made in China or Taiwan.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2007