1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eject/Reset Wire got disconnected

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by me33, May 20, 2007.

1. me33

me33 Member

So I was cleaning my V7 PS2 by opening it up and spraying the inerds. I usually watch the cable but this time it got disconnected, It didn't snap, the blue peice is on the end, so it looks fixable. My question is, I don't have a clue on how or where the end of the cable goes.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

don't need any glue, you just need to stick the cable back in the proper slot.
    http://www.mod-chip.com/Lite/Ribbon_Cable_Install_Guide_V4-V11_LITE.pdf
    that may help you. it is not a full guide but it will show you where it goes. If you want to do it the easy way it is just beloe your DVD drive on the left side (when looking at it from the front with the console right side up and the top off). You can just slide it back into it's slot if you are able to get at it without taking it all apart.

3. me33

me33 Member

4. me33

me33 Member

And now my PS2 works, THANKS!

5. steimy

steimy Active member

no problem man, i did the same thing back when i first started modding. I went to install a flip top and pulled the power/eject ribbon out right where your came out. Luckily for me i figured out where it goes and stuck it back in.