1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elby vs. Slysoft

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by jwa1ewa, Apr 14, 2007.

1. jwa1ewa

jwa1ewa Member

Ok, my 21 day trial is up on CloneDVD2 and now I have a dilema. If I were to click the ORDER button on the expired CloneDVD2 program, it takes me to the Elby CloneDVD2 Online Key website. When I change the currency type by country (USA), the price is $56.27. But when I go to the Slysoft site, where I originally downloaded the program and choose CloneDVD (not CloneDVD2, not shown), the price is $39.00. So my problem is that I don't know if I'll be getting a key for CloneDVD or CloneDVD2. The price is different and the names are different and now I'm confused.

Can I get some help? Thanks in advance.

2. ireland

ireland Active member

get it from slysoft,Elby CloneDVD2 and CloneDVD are the same program

3. diverj

diverj Regular member

Yes, purchase from Slysoft as ireland states, the programs are the same, however, the keys can not be interchanged (I am pretty sure on this point). I do not know about lifetime updates with Elby either, but I know you get them with Slysoft. Perhaps someone wants to verify this for you?

4. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

Yes Well Worth the Money - Have Had Anydvd For Quite Awhile & recently added CloneDVD And they work like gangbusters together ! Get Both if you can Afford them ! Good luck & happy Burning-Ciao!

5. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

Clone Cd is well worth the money also.Great for DL's and program copies pointed out by ireland . Chris

6. ChrisC586

ChrisC586 Regular member

must of hit the post twice

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  7. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest