1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emulation on Xbox 360?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tatan, Apr 12, 2007.

1. tatan

tatan Member

Do you think there’s going to be a bunch of emulator on the 360 like the original Xbox had? I want a console where I can put all my rom so I can play on my big screen tv, does the original Xbox play the rom at full speed of N64 and older console? I’m wondering if I should buy a xbox first gen just to play the emulator, or should I wait for the 360 to be fully cracked if it ever happen. I bought a Wii to play the older games, but the price they are selling the games is too expensive, I won’t pay more for a rom than the original cartridge’s worth.

So what do you guys think?

2. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

if you want to play emulators get an original xbox. right now the only way to play emulators on 360 is to load linux on it and then use an emulator. but it would be much easier to use original xbox.

3. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

anyone got an idea how the 360 recognizes that the game is an xbox 360 game and the part on the mobo responsible for that.
    y can't like someone make homebrew but like licensed like as in a game developer making homebrew unplugged.

4. jelle2503

jelle2503 Regular member

becoz u cannt sign liek c0d3 yet. run linux to run unsigned code! (like mentioned before....)