1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emulator

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Xfilez, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Xfilez

Xfilez Guest

Do You Have Any Ideal How To Get Emulators To Work, Cause I Downloaded The PS one Emulator But I Can't Get It To Work.

2. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

same here.. i downloaded this emualtor called cps1 2.06 adhoc which includes games also.. so when it was done downloading it gave me three folders... one with roms... oen that says cps1 2.06 adhoc.. and one file thats a winrar zip archive file... what do i do with these to get them work??? anything to do with the iso folder??? i tried putting them in there.. no help... corrupted icons... GAME 303 OR 150??? NO>? well the first thing i tried was put them in the game folder.. and i got the emulator to run.. but then it goes back to my main screen and says.... [game could not be started(80008372)with numbers in there something like that... anyone know how to throw it on here right?????

3. DEVINRL

DEVINRL Regular member

by the way... my firmware is a 3.03oe-c and ive tried almost everything i can do to sort it out in the game file.. is there something im missing.. or i need to run this ps1 emulator on to my psp??¿ thanks

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

There is no emulator for ps1. It's built-in if firmware 3.03oe and up. Just place game eboot into PSP/GAME folder.