1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

emulators and roms for psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by thereiam, Dec 6, 2007.

1. thereiam

thereiam Member

hi ive downloaded a Nintendo 64 emulator and a SNES emulator for my psp and they are both the latest versions but they lag on my psp, they play the roms but they lag. can anyone help me

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

The Nintendo 64 Daedalus R13 isn't at full speed yet. The only game I think is at full or just about full speed is Mario 64. And the the SNES emulator, pretty much the same. It all depends on the rom you're playing and what the creator of the emulator made it for.

3. cradledan

cradledan Member

with the snes emulator, if you put frameskip on 1 or 2, it should improve speed enough to make it better. you shouldn't notice too much jumping...especially on 1.

as for n64, i cant really answer cause i cant even get it to load, so count yourself lucky that it works for you at all :p lol

4. ccbl

ccbl Member

what i found worked for the snes emulator is if you turn on videosync.. fixed the problem for me

5. cradledan

cradledan Member

oh, i never knew about that, hmm, gonna have to try that later ^_^ thanks.

actually...dont mean to hi-jack thread, but might aswell post here rather than create new thread...
    Some games crackle...is this because of inconsistent frame rates? or is it the emulators sound engine?? not that it bothers me too much..earthbound works, and thats all i want it for ^__^

6. thereiam

thereiam Member

thanx, does anyone no how to download iso torrents without a bittorrent coz i cant figure out how to open my ports and it takes ages