1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emulators and xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Dodger2k5, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Dodger2k5

Dodger2k5 Guest

I would like to have a nice dvd with nes/snes/genesis and gba emulators and my favorites roms too but how do i make the dvd? i just put the emu and roms on dvd and play from dvd? copy the dvd to the HDD with dvd2xbox? if i can play from dvd, will it save the stuff on the hdd? Where can i download the emulators anyway? zophar has link to emu homepage but their download page is empty(wtf?)

2. joschez

joschez Regular member

I have the same question, but I think that you have to place the emulator in the E:/ folder of the Xbox, then just make an Xiso disc with the zipped roms with Qwix or whatever you use to make Xiso's. Then run the emulator from the xbox and read the disc from your dvd drive on the xbox.

3. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

You can as far as I know run the emulator right off the disc, and put the roms into the folder roms on the disc. The only problem I can see with this is that you would be using your dvd rom a lot, so I would suggest just copying everything over from the disc to the hdd (it's just like playing it from the disc but loading is a little faster). usually you would find all of your crap that you need in the "Usual Places" as xbox-scene would call it, if you don't know what I'm talking about message me and I'll give you the url and what it's called.

Degalle