1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emulators for PS2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by cmp333, Jun 25, 2003.

1. cmp333

cmp333 Member

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has been able to burn PS2 MAME on a disc or been able to boot this emulator with Linux or NapLink? What arcade games can you play with it? Does it work good? Etc.

If you're not familiar with PS2 MAME, it is an oldschool arcade emulator but also MAME can support SNK titles such as NEO-GEO games. Myself being a total NEO-GEO junkie, am awaiting the day when someone ports NeoRAGE or another emulator to the PS2. If you know any PS2Dev or Linux programmers let them know that console emulators for the PS2 are a great idea and would be appreciated by all classic gamers.

If anyone is interested in getting into console emulation on the PS2 you can find lots of info and beta and working emulators at http://ps2.consolevision.com check them out if you like playing classic games!

2. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

Nice link.I have tons of emulators for the XBOX,but none for the PS2.Im gonna look into this.

3. telescope

telescope Regular member

Thanks for the link

4. telescope

telescope Regular member

Thanks for the link

5. telescope

telescope Regular member

Thanks for the link