1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emulators for Wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by lozkin, Mar 5, 2007.

1. lozkin

lozkin Member

are there any megadrive/snes/n64 emulators for wii yet?

2. r1cht3a

r1cht3a Member

Yes. Sort of.
    Theres the Virtual Console for a start. Turn on your shop channel.
    Also if you look into the Gamecube homebrew side of things oyu will also find emulators to run roms.
    But at the moment theres no Wii homebrew, which means no Wii emulator for roms.

3. lozkin

lozkin Member

thanks

4. lozkin

lozkin Member

5. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

geez does anyone ever hang out on agtp.romhack.net or visit any of the old emu boards? of course there is homebrew for the Wii. only prob is its still in dev & most of the guys in the scene are not going to share it as of yet. Google on "snes emulator" & visit any of the first 20 or so sites it returns. Join those forums & post some ?s about the Wii. i think you'll find that homebrew for the PS3/Wii/360 is going on but just not as easy to find as PSP stuff.

6. handsom

handsom Regular member

There is a popular loader that was originally designed for the Gamecube; but in good time I expect to see some more Wii-specific software released. I hop it will use the classic controller too; I got that thing at launch months ago; and still have yet to see a good reason to bust it open. Until then, it sits atop my entertainment center in it's funky plastic casing...