1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

emulators for xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by matty8887, May 17, 2004.

1. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

Could sum1 tell me where i can get emulators. such as n64 or sega emulators. could u also tel me how i need to burn these to disc and install them. thanx

2. mxtreme

mxtreme Member

you can find emulators on p2p programs such and Kazaa and what not, you also don't need to burn them to disk, you can just FTP them to your xbox. If your still havin trouble findin some emulators PM me and i'll help ya out.

3. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

youll also find a good collection of emulators on littlejonnys auto installer
    the best place for emulators fo rthe xbox is on IRC (use mirc etc)
    efnet, xbins

4. kryten222

kryten222 Guest

How do you burn an emulator to a disc and get it to work? Everytime I try it the xbox says the disc is an unknown format. I cant link my PC to my xbox so i cant transfer the emulator that way either. Also, i downloaded a N64 emulator, but where do you put the roms? If anyone can help then I would be very greatfull.

Cheers

5. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

Can someone please send me some emulators for anything. PM me for my email. Thanx p.s how do i burn them to disc.

6. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

im having big time problems with emulators too, dont kno where to get them, how to do em into a disk, does anyone know a guide i can get somewhere else?

7. majindan

majindan Member

It's easy as crap to find emulators....it's the roms that can be difficult to find.

8. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

so where can i find roms?

9. iggi

iggi Member

what emulators u lookin for? there are plenty out that are easy to find. i just went to www.google.co.uk type in "emulators for xbox" and hey presto a load of links to sites that have emulators for download. The roms can be more difficult to find however but get your emulator working first them pm if you need more help.

iggi