1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emulators pls help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by rockkoffe, Mar 9, 2005.

1. rockkoffe

rockkoffe Guest

Where can i find a ps1 emulator and a nes emu and
    a snes emu.. i can't find them for xbox just by use google..??

2. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

Search google for "Xbins", get hooked up with them. They have all the emulators you will ever need. It takes alot of messing around to get onto Xbins. But once your hooked up... It's all good.

3. pacman33

pacman33 Guest

yes it is all good after and may be fun, but posting about emulators is against the rule. it is ellegal and considerd piracy.im not against emulators or piracy but i do like and try to follow the rules.
    pacman33

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2005
  4. NHOJ

NHOJ Member

so its illegal to play my games i bought for ps1 on my system i bought on my xbox?

5. philipman

philipman Regular member

no if you own them it is not illegal to play games you all ready own. I don' know if you can post this web site so PM me.

6. pacman33

pacman33 Guest

no its not ellegal if you own the game. but most emulators are backed up games most the time and stuff like that.
    pacman33

7. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

Illegal or not. Who cares. Game manufacturers make enough money as it is. And besides when someone buys a copy of a game, it's there's to do whatever they want. And if that means making a backup copy and making it available on the net... then so be it.

8. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

Its illegal because the emulators are writtin in xdk. it also requires you to rip the game to your pc then ftp it to your xbox.

9. punqewe

punqewe Active member

The part about using xdk is illegal but in some counties they made it legal to emulate obsolete systems. Either way ps1 is not obsolete yet since almost all the games are still copywritten......that's why its hard to find certain roms/images. Anyways,ten minutes or less using google and you should find the answer to your question.