1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emule and vista

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Emenence, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Emenence

Emenence Member

I have vista ultimate x64 and was wondering if emule has any compatability issues or whatever with it.

On xp, I would never go over 12 kb/s when uploading...never, and I usually got at least 150 kb/s dling. Now im uploading at like 50 kb/s and dling at like 20 kb/s at most.

Also, this might have something to do with it, but I can only connect to like 2 of the servers in my list. All the rest tell me they are dead and then go red. Any server lists you could give me would be helpful. Would having more servers increase my dl speed? I already have High ID.

I dont know what to put in the "connections" tab in emule options because I dont know my dl limit or my upload limit. Nothing I put there seems to make a difference.

The other thing is, now emule uses up all my bandwidth(in vista) If im running emule I can't even browse the internet even if its dling at like 1kb/s.

2. Emenence

Emenence Member

dead forum?

Can someone at least give me more url server lists?

Seems like I can only connect to Razorback 3.0. And I have hundreds of "fake emule servers" coming up in peerguardian 2.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  3. Emenence

Emenence Member