1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eMule Blows Fuggin Donkey~!

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by rmgaff, Jan 19, 2004.

1. rmgaff

rmgaff Guest

Ok, first off, for you eMule fans, on Kazaa Lite K++ I get 200-300 kb/s on a file w/ a descent amount of people (10+)... Secondly, I set up eMule perfectly -- going through about 3 different tutorials so that it would work at optimum. eMule takes WAY WAY WAY too long to connect, then once it does, it takes WAY too long to download. The highest fugin speed I got was 30 kb/s... which is shlt for me. Yes, eMule does have quite a bigger selection of software, and yes it doesn't have many viruses. Yet the only problem w/ Kazaa Lite K++ 2.4.3 is that some faggots decide to leech shlt w/out sharing. Kazaa has good programs .. you just need to learn what to search for.

So in the end, eMule sucks.. [bold]<< Kazaa pwnZ >>[/bold]
    ... and I hate all you fags who try to defend that shltty prog.

2. rmgaff

rmgaff Guest

whoops sorry about the language.. is fag a bad word? ... anyways I forgot to mention that for you idiots who hate downloading "fake" movies n shiz on kazaa.. thats why they have avi preview. . . and for programs, larger files usually mean real ones.

3. Mattrage

Mattrage Regular member

Stunning.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Well you obviously have no fucken idea how the scene works kid! Go back to school and learn some manors, and while ur at it, practice shutting your mouth till you know what your talking about. Loving kazaa for handing over your download logs to the RIAA?? god u really suck dont you! I know you'll get thrown off the net by your isp eventually so in the end the only fag is you, get a girlfriend and a clue and stop talking shit about the worlds MOST HATED p2p app, kazaa!!

Tell you what, go to rizon and connect to #wx, say kazaa ownz and tmd rule and see how long it will be before someone kicks your ass out for being a dumbass!!

oh and BTW, banned for flaming users unprovoked, if u wanna try sign up and flame again, ur isp will be who you'll be explaining to next! peace!
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]http://www.BillLonero.com - Check out a true artists music!

aD channel on IRC: irc.addictz.net #ad_buddies
    Newbie IRC Guide- http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/47221[/small]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2004