1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emule----files i download, how do I view

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by bigniggy, Jan 24, 2004.

1. bigniggy

bigniggy Member

When I download a file, in the SHARED directory on the emule program, it shows 4 files, all .iso image files, but when I right click them or try to copy them somewhere there is no option, and when I manually go to my computer---c drive------program files-----emule---temp then all that is in there is like 50 folders all named like 001.part and 001.part.met and so on...What do I do to see the files and correctly burn them to cds and what not? All I see are the files all split up! Thanks for your help, I am new to this but good at computers, so just let me know!! Thanks again!!

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

you might want ot post this in the "file sharing applications" forum, you'll get better results. If this post is here because you downloaded an xbox game, shame on you!!! If that is the case, dont say it because you will be banned. But if it's not, then the file sharing forum would get you answers faster than the xbox forum.
    cheers

3. bigniggy

bigniggy Member

I thought this was the Emule forum..... my bad, but no I didn't download it no worries.

4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

hehe no problem, i just see alot where people accidently post a question in the wrong forum then they call us dicks for not answering when they weren't in the right place to begin with! hehe, it happens. no worries.

**moved for your viewing pleasure** :)
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    http://www.BillLonero.com - check out bill, he rocks and he's way cool.
    irc.addictz.net #ad_buddies
    IRC guide - http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/47221

[/small]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2004