1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

emule help.

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by nWoStyle, Feb 10, 2004.

1. nWoStyle

nWoStyle Member

i've been downloading a file for over 9 hours and i've only got 4mb out of 387mb. the highest download speed i get is .04kb/s. i've been uploading alot for the past 9 hours, is emule supposed to take several days or even a week to finish downloading a file? i've been looking at some of the posts on tutorials and things regarding the download speed, i've tried all of them and it doesn't work to well. in fact, 95% of the time, i'm not downloading at all... just a blank for the download speed. is there something i should do? the uploads work fine, i have a high ID, i'm just not getting any download speed. how long would i have to wait? or how can i fix it? i use zone alarm pro if that has anything to do with it.

2. THEDICE

THEDICE Member

it depends on how many people are hosting the file your after if theres only 10 or so youll be waitin longer than if theres 110 .also depends on the connection speed of the people that are uploading said file to you and just how much bandwidth they have dedicated to uploading.