I have been using emule for a long ass time and then I switched to emule plus which has been great, then all of the sudden I can't minimize emule to my tray and the upload/download speeds don't update in the toolbar and I seem to always have a low id. I have always uploaded at 30kb constantly and have had great download. Now I still upload at 30kb, but I download at next to nothing. Its really starting to get me frustrated and I have searched google and these forums for any kind of answer, but I haven't seen any. So here I am, hoping somebody does have an answer for me =] I have tried reinstalling emule plus and changing the ports and stuff and nothign seems to help =/ I am using Windows XP Pro if that means anything. Thanks for your time.