1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eMule problem

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by gfxhil, Apr 3, 2003.

1. gfxhil

gfxhil Member

i have a problem with emule 0.27c. when im either uploading or downloading, the transfers only last for a few minutes, sometimes seconds. i dont have a limit on uploading or downloading either and my download speed is really slow even though im on a 100mbit edu line connection. please help.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

eMule works off queues so no matter how quick your connection is, you have to wait your turn im afriad!

3. gfxhil

gfxhil Member

how come when im uploading they only last a few seconds if i have the whole file?

4. Dela

That is one thing I didnt understand!! Do you have a high id yes?? also, when uploading, how fast is it uploading??

5. gfxhil

gfxhil Member

yes i have a high id, also i get upload speeds that go as slow as 0.1 kb/s to 150 kb/s, but usually they are below 5 kb/s. when downloading from people who have the whole movie, the same thing happens just that the highest download i've gotten was like 25 kb/s.

6. Dela

It's very strange!! I thought that that was happeneing because eMule usually uploads so much to somebody and then moves on to someone else but if they are less than 5kb/s then that cant be right. hmmmm