1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EMUs on harddrive ROMs on dvd?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by sevvy, May 20, 2007.

1. sevvy

sevvy Member

sorry if this has been posted before but i read the stickeys and couldnt find anything

i have several emulators saved on the hard drive with some ROMs and they work fine, will the emulators beable to load ROMs from a DVD if i put several ROMs for different emulators on 1 disk? maybe if i put them in a folder (or maybe not) marked ROMs and then QuiX that into an ISO?? either way i just have no space left and i want more roms. Thanks

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  2. sevvy

sevvy Member

-
    if thats not possible and i need the emulator on the DVD could i make a multi game disk with emulators and roms? ALSO MY MAIN QUESTION...where do i tell the emulators the default location of ROMs is?? D:\ROMS\ or FCEU\ROMS

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  3. steimy

steimy Active member

Well i can tell you that there is a way to do it, i am just not sure how. How i know is that they make discs called BAED (Big A$$ Emulator Disc) which will have a ton of emulators and roms on it, which you burn to a DVD and play from a DVD. Last i knew there were about 4 of them out there each with around 10,000-14,000 roms on a disc. But they are pretty hard to find these days as the next gen consoles have made Xbox things harder to find.