1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enable burning with Nero only applies to Nero yes?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by FaBX, Sep 11, 2004.

1. FaBX

FaBX Guest

Hi all,

last night I used DVD shrink 3.2 to create an ISO image file on my hard drive and then burnt the image to a DVD using DVD Decrypter and the result was simply fantastic. Today I am looking at trying another DVD but now that I am looking at the options in more detail I cannot remember if I had the option "Edit-Preferences-File I/O-Burn setting-enable burning with Nero" on or off. On the face of it I would say that as I dont have Nero it should be off but I honestly cant remember turning it off yesterday and as the previous result waas so good I just thought I'd better check. So if I am burning the ISO image file with DVD Decrypter should this Nero setting be on or off or does it not matter ?

Thanks in advance

FaBX

Oh and excellant forum by the way - being new to all this I have already learnt so much and this is only my 1 st post :)

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

If you don't have Nero you might as well turn it off. But it doens't matter on or off ... I leave my on, and never auto burn with Nero :)

3. FaBX

FaBX Guest

Thought as much but better safe than sorry :)

Thanks