1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enable Disk Use not working

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by TarlCabot, May 2, 2007.

1. TarlCabot

TarlCabot Member

Ipod 30GB w/video – I cannot transfer data files to my ipod had no problems with it till about 2 weeks ago when it would not shut down. I did and update and restored to factory settings, works ok but now I can’t transfer data files. Keep getting error message saying that the disk is full insert another disk?? When I have 27+GB free, tried the press menu and middle button on till the apple logo comes on and then pressing middle button and play/pause to set to, disk mode goes in to that mode but you can’t access the Ipod thru windows or Itunes.

2. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

So the iPod isn't showing up in 'My Computer' I'm assuming?

3. TarlCabot

TarlCabot Member

Yes it's not showing up in my computer after setting enable in Itunes and manually ejecting, It disappears in my computer.

4. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

How are you trying to add the files?

5. TarlCabot

TarlCabot Member

Drag and drop, Copy and paste. The same way I do it with my USB flash drive, Using it as an external drive, if it does not disappear and I try to add large files ISO's .EXE, RAR, or what type of file I just get a message saying that the disk is full insert another disk?