1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

enable java script???

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by Nrth16, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Nrth16

Nrth16 Regular member

hey everyone I am trying to rebuild a very old computer and when i go into the network settings to try getting the dial up to work it says i have to enable java script.

How do i go about enabling java script???

2. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

u posted ur ? in the wrong forum as this one is for feedback and suggestions.

U can ask a mod to move it to the right one.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2007
  3. janrocks

janrocks Guest

Interesting indeed, and right up my street. *starts thinking out loud*
    Why should it need java enabled to simply run a network settings program. only reason I can think of is it's running solaris??
    But if that's the case then java should already be installed and active as an integral part of the OS..unless the files for that came off the network this machine is no longer connected to??

Please tell me more, make, operating system and age of this interesting heap please..

4. Nrth16

Nrth16 Regular member

it is very old. the pc has a flat bed for a hardrive. Not sure the make and model but i installed windows 98 to it. but when I tried to hook up the dialup network somethng pops up that says i need to enable java?