1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Encode a multiple title .m2ts into one title .mkv

Discussion in 'Convert video to another format' started by wubbaness, Jan 24, 2012.

1. wubbaness

wubbaness Member

Hi, I have looked in the forums and haven't managed to find an answer to my problem... whether Ive used the right terminology i don't know so here is my situation.

I have multiple .m2ts clips which i want to encode into one single title .mkv. I used TSMuxer to merge them into one single .m2ts which now contains multiple titles.
    The problem is that if i play the single muxed .m2ts file It only plays the first title!?. when I import the clip into megui or handbrake to encode the file, it still
    only encodes the first title!? I'm guessing it needs some script editing but I am not to experienced in that area. If it can be done using megui, I would prefer to use that platform but am grateful for any other recommended platforms.

Please can you tell me how i can overcome this.

Kind regards

wubba

2. wubbaness

wubbaness Member

Doh! I knew there had to be a simple solution to something I would assume would be a common practice. maybe most of you knew this but just in case you didnt, you can merge the multiple .m2ts files into one title by pressing "Join" instead of just the "add" button when importing clips into TsMuxer.