1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

encoding problems

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by silent85, Jan 4, 2005.

1. silent85

silent85 Member

I have been having problems enocoding with DVD Shrink. It always gets around 40-70% then my comp locks up... I got 512 ram and 1.6gh pent4 proc.. I got the latest LG Multi-layer cd/dvd burner.. I have Win XP and I am able to burn couple movie but seem to be having problems. I am triin to burn Van Hesling, 2FAST2Furuis, few others. I buffer always at the MAX. I close every proccess that doesnt need to be open plus the hidden ones. I use DVD Drypter and it does it but then DVD Shrink can't read it... Go Figure. so I was thinking on triin DVDXCOPY see what the program all about. I use Nero 6 Ultra Edition. I have the latest drivers for it.

Thanks
    Tim

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling DVDshrink and make sure it is the latest version. Also I recomend that you not use DVDXcopy I used it and it locked up on me and messed up 2 DVD burnners. It would burn some DVDs but 2 times it has happened to where the DVD burnner was runied because DVDXcopy hung up and birned out the opticals on the burnner.

3. silent85

silent85 Member

okay I will check up on which version of shrink I have and I hope me the best of luck. lol

Thanks
    Tim