1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Encore ENLTV-FM problems

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by Wrightd, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Wrightd

Wrightd Guest

Hello,
    Does anyone have any experience with the Encore ENL TV-FM video capture card? I purchased one, unfortunately I have not been able to install it successively. I have followed the procedure EXACTLY as outlined in instruction manual, as I was warned they can be picky if you don't. It keeps giving a "A service installation section in the INF is invalid" error then closes the installation wizard. So it never loads the driver correctly. I can install the software for the device, but since it does not have the drvier installed due to error it cannot inialize the device.
    I have called the company 3 or 4 times and they have "escalated" the ticket for whatever good that does. They have not been able to help yet.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. ekives

ekives Member

There is a tutorial describing how to install the card here. I'm sorry but it is in portuguese.