1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EncryptedData problem on King of the Hill v2

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by catfreak, Apr 24, 2004.

1. catfreak

catfreak Active member

When backing up my copy of King of the Hill vol 2, my dvd player light starts flashin then I get a message stating "EncryptedData E:VIDEO_TS\" about 12% of the way through the disc. I am using ICOPYDVDs2 with DVD43 as the ripper. On another disc in the set I get a message "CSS Encrypted" I am a relative newby, but I have backed up most of my collection without any problems...Help, please

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

You might try using DVD Decrypter to rip instead of DVD43 :)

3. catfreak

catfreak Active member

Thanks for the tip, Nephilim. I downloaded DVDdecryptor. Now it appears that my dvd is about 8gb. I assumed that this meant that I needed DVD Shrink. I downloaded what I believed to be DVD Shrink but I got WinZip?? (apparently an evaluation copy?) I'm not sure that this is what I need. Anyway, I can't find the "Open Disk" button (supposedly located in the top-left corner of my main window??) Is there supposed to be an icon (like I got with DVD Decryptor?) I'm having a real rough time here and I'm getting ready to pack it in and quit... Help again, please...

4. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member