1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

encyption on an image

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by l3ights, May 19, 2007.

1. l3ights

l3ights Guest

how do i decrypt on an image, when i burn the image it allways comes out really bad, can some1 help

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

welcome to Afterdawn....... and being a newbie, we understand that sometimes you need help.... but please add more to your request than just saying, can some1 help! Help us help you! Please tell us what programs you are using, what movie you are trying to copy, and how you used your programs to get what you are trying to do and then what the problem is! what do you mean by,"when i burn the image it allways comes out really bad." In order for members of Afterdawn to respond to your needs we really have to have more information. Also tell us about your computer so we can see if the programs you are using are having trouble working properly! And what blank media you are using! thanks.

Last edited: May 19, 2007
  3. l3ights

l3ights Guest

ok no probs, i d/l a movie but when i tried to open it it wouldn't let me, it kept openin roxio for me to burn it, i'm using Datawrite titanium DVD+R discs, i've tried to burn it with convertx, roxio and winAVI but i keep getting the same problem, i tried to back up 1 of my DVD's before and it came out the same, i think it is encrypted how do i convert it so i can sort that out? what do i do?

thanks

4. chop2113

chop2113 Regular member

well to back up a dvd you need to get past the security. I use AnyDVD but there are plenty of freeware programs you can use as well to get past the encryption. As far as the movie you downloaded and not being able to to burn it. Well that file might be corrupted and why your not able to burn it. Once you give more info we'll be able to guide your better to fix your problem.