1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Engl-espanol

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by sadsac, Apr 6, 2005.

1. sadsac

sadsac Guest

What in the hell is up with all the Spanglish threads? I've seen more threads about people having trouble with this movie than any other movie that has come out recently.

Damn........how many times do the questions have to be answered?

Was there a bad pressing die at the factory causing a bunch of bad pressings?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2005
  2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

no way ... there was more Resident Evil 2, Little Black Book, Bourne Supremecy threads :)

Just people don't want to do what we always suggest ... Search!!!

3. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Of course, it did just come out Tuesday. I'll bet there will still be a bunch more yet to come.

Actually, I'm sure of it!

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Every time a new DVD, PC game or PS2 game comes out that requires a different technique to back up we get bucket loads of separate threads asking how to back it up. It'd be nice if folks actually used the search function but we get plenty that don't bother. They'd rather just cruise in and post yet another redundant question.

flip's right about RE2. It was one of the very first DVDs to hit the market using Sony's arcoss. For a while it seemed half the new posts in our DVD forums had to do with RE2 or Little Black Book. It boggled the mind how someone could look at the forum and not see seven or eight threads in each forum about it.

5. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Maybe they didn't realize that you could actually click on the thread titles. Maybe they thought we were just rubbing it in or something.

6. sadsac

sadsac Guest

Or maybe their eyes just glanced over the big word "SPANGLISH" in the thread titles.

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I wouldn't doubt it.